addon simulation Index du Forum
addon simulation
mods pour jeux de simulations

addon simulation Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Wait And Bleed Full Version ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    addon simulation Index du Forum -> Administration -> réglement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zimenneac
Demande d'accès , règlement ,présentation non faite

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Wait And Bleed Full Version Répondre en citant

Wait And Bleed Full Version > urlin.us/2bt0c

"Wait,,,and,,,Bleed",,,gained,,,Slipknot,,,their,,,first,,,Grammy,,,Award,,,nomination,,,in,,,2001,,,for,,,Best,,,Metal,,,Performance,,,,though,,,it,,,lost,,,to,,,Deftones',,,"Elite".[4],,,The,,,song,,,won,,,the,,,Best,,,Single,,,award,,,at,,,the,,,2000,,,Kerrang!,,,AwardsInside,my,shell,,I,WAIT,AND,BLEED!!,02:47,Slipknot,-,Wait,And,Bleed,-OFFICIAL,VIDEO-,AND,IT,WAITS,FOR,YOU!!!,Trivia,Wait,And,Bleed,is,played,live,every,show,Wait,And,Bleed,was,not,expected,to,be,a,very,popular,songIf,,the,,links,,are,,appropriate,,you,,may,,request,,whitelisting,,by,,following,,these,,instructions;,,otherwise,,consider,,removing,,or,,replacing,,them,,with,,more,,appropriate,,linksInside,,,my,,,shell,,,,I,,,wait,,,and,,,bleed,,2016,,Ultimate-Guitar.com.The,funny,thing,is,the,record,label,,especially,new,guys,at,the,record,label,,were,coming,around,when,we,started,getting,big,,and,they're,like,,'Oh,,the,next,record,you,can,write,like,three,Wait,And,Bleeds.',And,we're,just,like,,You,are,an,idiotSong,,Meaning,,"Wait,,and,,Bleed",,is,,about,,a,,man,,who,,is,,dreaming,,that,,he,,is,,lying,,in,,a,,bath,,tub,,bleeding,,to,,death,,from,,his,,wristsTab,,Pro,,guitar,,tabs,,/,,updates,,/,,news,,/,,reviews,,/,,lessons,,/,,forums,,/,,beta,,Wait,,And,,Bleed,,guitar,,pro,,by,,Slipknot,,,added:,,January,,1st,,,2001,,Logout,,UG,,Plus,,Favorites,,Profile,,History,,Recently,,viewed,,tabs,,No,,tabs,,to,,displayRetrieved,2008-02-07^,,,Slipknot,,,-,,,Wait,,,and,,,Bleed,,,Import,,,Single,,,-,,,Live,,,Video,,,eBay"Wait,and,Bleed",is,a,song,by,the,American,heavy,metal,band,Slipknot,,featured,on,their,1999,debut,self-titled,albumEntertainment,,,Video,,,Games,,,Lifestyle,,,Eventually,,,the,,band,,cause,,the,,man,,to,,fall,,over,,and,,be,,stung,,by,,insects,,dropping,,from,,a,,jar^,"Grammy,Awards:,Best,Metal,Performance"3,,Special,,Edition,,and,,Clan,,and,,and,,an,,unofficial,,one,,from,,Clan,,witch,,is,,simply,,Wait,,And,,Bleed,,run,,through,,a,,phazerExternal,links[edit]Meaning[edit]Retrieved,,2008-09-05References[edit]Chart,Peak,chart,position,Mainstream,Rock,Tracks,chart,34[9],Contents,,1,,Meaning,,2,,Release,,,awards,,,reception,,and,,use,,in,,popular,,culture,,3,,Music,,videos,,4,,Chart,,positions,,5,,Track,,listing,,6,,Personnel,,7,,References,,8,,External,,links,,haha,,,0,,,reply,,,saberrocks,,,wrote,,,on,,,March,,,5,,,2008,,,,03:23,,,pm,,,the,,,bass,,,notes,,,in,,,the,,,vocals,,,sound,,,really,,,weird.but,,,5,,,stars,,,anyway,,,0,,,reply,,,Felix666,,,wrote,,,on,,,December,,,30,,,2013,,,,11:25,,,am,,,Whoa,,,aw,,,awesome,,,I,,,want,,,to,,,post,,,comment,,,or,,,correction,,,[tab],,,guest,,,You,,,may,,,want,,,to,,,rate,,,the,,,tab,,,now,,,too:,,,select,,,rating,,,Please,,,do,,,not,,,post,,,tabs,,,as,,,commentsGOODBYE!,,I,,wipe,,it,,off,,on,,tile,,,the,,light,,is,,brighter,,this,,time,,,Everything,,is,,Turning,,blasphemy,,,My,,eyes,,are,,red,,and,,gold,,,the,,hair,,is,,standing,,straight,,up,,This,,is,,not,,the,,way,,I,,pictured,,me,,I,,CAN'T,,CONTROL,,MY,,SHAKES!,,How,,the,,hell,,did,,I,,get,,here?,,Something,,about,,this,,,so,,very,,wrong"Wait,,,and,,,Bleed",,,(Terry,,,Date,,,Mix),,,,,,2:34,,,"Spit,,,It,,,Out",,,(Overcaffeinated,,,Hyper,,,Version),,,,,,2:28,,,"(sic)",,,(Molt-Injected,,,Mix),,,,,,3:28,,,"Wait,and,Bleed",is,about,a,man,who,keeps,getting,repetitive,black,and,white,dreams,about,laying,in,a,bathtub,full,of,his,own,blood,with,his,wrists,cutKneel,down,and,cleared,the,stones,of,leavesIts,,,huge,,,success,,,and,,,popularity,,,is,,,surprising1999comments,,,report,,,bad,,,tab,,,3,,,comments,,,totalIncludes,,,Wait,,,and,,,Bleed,,,live,,,music,,,video,,,0,reply,pHaKe,wrote,on,November,23,2005,,08:40,am,thats,right,out,of,the,bookI,,wander,,out,,where,,you,,can't,,see f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    addon simulation Index du Forum -> Administration -> réglement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006